PhantomPDF goes beyond a typical PDF editor, it’s ConnectedPDF Powered. ConnectedPDF is leading edge technology that powers cloud-based services for PDF files, services include:
- ConnectedPDF Security – grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management – Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration – Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
Documents evolve over time, requiring the needs for multiple file formats to be updated – the word processor, page layout, and file sharing formats. Now, once it’s converted into PDF, update it in PDF.
- Paragraph edit and have text flow across multiple paragraphs, columns, and pages.
- Change the document layout by moving text boxes, changing its sizes, or how text is justified.
- Professionalize documents by adding stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, bates number, etc.
Often we create new documents from pages of existing documents. PhantomPDF allows you to quickly and easily organize and manipulate your PDF to support your workflows.
- Merge PDF documents together or split PDF apart.
- Drag and drop pages within a document or from one document to another.
- Crop, delete, add, swap, flatten, and rotate PDF pages
When teams collaborate and share information, they work at their best. PhantomPDF links knowledge workers together to increase flexibility and results.
- Integrate with leading Content Management Systems.
- Utilize popular storage sharing products.
- Initiate shared reviews and provide and manage comments.
The connected world shares documents in the PDF format. PhantomPDF allows you to create PDF from all file formats.
- Create PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E from Microsoft Office and virtually any file format.
- Create PDF Portfolios to tie multiple files together and PDF Forms to collect data.
- Convert webpages to PDF from the Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox browsers.
Many workflows require information within PDF documents be shared in other file formats. PhantomPDF enables used to export PDF into popular file formats.
- Convert PDF to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Convert PDF to image formats such as JPEG and PNG.
- Convert PDF to HTML and text.
Many times hardcopy documents are required to be in digital format. PhantomPDF supports capabilities to support your paperless office workflows.
- Interfaces with your scanner to scan and convert to PDF. Will convert existing scans (i.e. images) to PDF.
- OCRs image based content into selectable and searchable text. OCR (Optical Character Recognition) identifies characters and words within images.
- OCR option to make text editable, which is really valuable when updating documents when you only have the hardcopy.
Many documents contain confidential information. Don’t just protect your perimeter, protect information by protecting the documents themselves. PhantomPDF provides multiple security options.
- ConnectedPDF Powered – grant and revoke document access.
- Extends usage control of Microsoft Rights Management Services to PDF documents.
- Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF to protect sensitive information.
Try PhantomPDF Free for 14 Days!
- PhantomPDF Business
- PhantomPDF Standard
- PhantomPDF Education